Have an associate’s degree or 60 credit hours or more, complete your bachelor degree at the Northeast Florida Safety Council’s Jacksonville site in a hybrid program designed for working adults.
Stetson University’s Organizational Leadership major allows you to complete your degree at our Jacksonville site in as little as 18 months. Attend classes about 50% of the time face-2-face and 50% online in a 7-week format. Courses meet every other Saturday from 9 A.M.-4 P.M. with a one hour lunch break at noon. The first cohort at our site begins this fall: Saturday, September 02, 2017.
The program is specifically designed for working adults who for one reason or another never finished their bachelor degree. You will join a cohort of 15-25 students like yourself who are juggling family, work and community responsibilities and advance through the program together in a pre-designed schedule. This lock-step cohort format fosters valuable relationships and support networks that add value throughout your education and well into your career.
All Northeast Florida Safety Council employees and members who enroll in the ADC program are eligible for a 20% discount on published tuition prices for hybrid courses that are taught in the program. Applicants can verify discount eligibility by contacting Margaret O’Brien, Adult Learner Concierge, by phone at 386-822-7200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREDIT FOR PRIOR LEARNING AVAILABLE
You may be able to turn experiential learning into valuable college credits through our Prior Learning Assessment program (PLA). Enrolled students may develop portfolios demonstrating their experiential learning as credit worthy and earn up to 16 credits.
· Research Foundations for Understanding
· Reflections on Complex Problem Solving
· Reflections on Community: Membership and Leadership
· Research and Writing about Experience
· The Legal, Social and Ethical Environment of Business
· Creativity and Leadership
· Introduction to Mathematical and Statistical Modeling
· Leadership for a Sustainable Future
· Human Relations, Leadership and Teamwork
· Advancing Equity and Social Justice
· Fundamentals of Finance
· Leading Diversity in the Workplace
· Change Leadership in Today’s Organizations
· Current & Future Trends in Organizational Leadership
· Health & Wellness
· Capstone in Organizational Leadership
To be considered for admission to this program,prospective students must:
· Have completed either an A.A. degree orapproximately 60 college credit hours beforematriculation
· Have work experience
· Complete an application
· Provide an application fee
· Provide official college transcripts
· Submit a typed personal statement explaining whyyou are interested in the program
· A resume and letters of recommendation orsupport may be required to complete theapplication process for industry specific cohorts
Click Here to learn more and register: http://www.stetson.edu/artsci/degree-completion/